Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Release Day!

I woke up with a little thrill in my belly this morning, because it's release day for Just For Today! (Well, strictly speaking it'll be tomorrow, when it's "today" in the US, but let's not let the international dateline get in the way of a good story)

I can't wait to share this book with the world! I want everyone to fall in love with Sean like I did. And I want everyone's heart to ache just a little for Jess and her brave adventures into the world of dating.

Of course as an obsessive author I've been stalking Amazon waiting for it to tick over to "available". Clearly a few people have been pre-ordering, especially on Kindle, because it's no. 5 on the SuperRomance Kindle Bestseller List. (*squee*)
It's also listed as a "hot" new release -- well, I'll say it is!

Funny, this is my fourth book and I feel like I should be getting used to the whole process by now. But no, I'm all nervous and squirmy and thrilled and restless, like a puppy going to its new home for the first time. So much to be excited about, so much to worry about!

I think I need to make (another) cup of tea and try to settle down to some work... Try to distract myself!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to read this one in its finished form.

    ReplyDelete