Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to normal programming

Hi everyone, sorry I've been a pretty-much absent blogger for the past few weeks.
Source

But I am proud (and not a little relieved) to say that my revisions for 'In His Eyes' are done and sent! Phew! It's been a big effort and has left me more than a little brain-dead. The past few days I've been trying to catch up with a massive 'to do' list of things that all got put on hold while I was in the revisions cave. (I know why they call it that now.)

The fun things have included seeing movies, catching up with friends, and buying and installing a new cabinet and TV in my living room. The work things have included... well, that's less interesting so let's leave it at that.

I'm going to make an effort to keep more regular with blogging, especially now that we're on the countdown to Cassie's Grand Plan being up on shelves everywhere (both IRL and online)! Book Depository helpfully tells me there are only 49 days to go -- woo hoo! (Book Depository also tells me that people who viewed Cassie's Grand Plan also viewed books including 'The Notebook' by Nicholas Sparks and 'Can you Keep a Secret' by Sophie Kinsella -- and I'm quite happy to be in that company, lol...)

The publicity trail appears quite daunting from this end of things, but I'm sure it will become more manageable when I get into it. I am going to run quite an exciting competition which I will tell you all about soon.

Hope your 2012s are all off to a great start.


No comments:

Post a Comment