Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Meow!! I'm a Love Cat!

Da da da da da-dum...

That's me singing Love Cats by The Cure, but I understand if you couldn't really tell. The reason for my singing is that today I officially join The Love Cats Down Under as a regular blogger! Yippee!

They are having a launch party to welcome me and fellow new Love Cat Annie West (pretty excited to be joining with an author of Annie's calibre -- but then the Love Cats is filled with amazing writers!) so check it out -- there are prizes to be won. Prizes, I have to admit, I wouldn't mind winning myself!!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting news - I look forward to reading your love cat blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne! I'm looking forward to talking with a whole new group of category romance lovers!

    ReplyDelete